Friday, July 27, 2012

VBS Performance

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  I have been swamped with Vacation Bible School.  By the time I get home, feed the kids, do birthday party stuff, then dinner, I am pooped by the time the kids go to bed.  Last night we had a concert for the parents of all the kids.  I taught the 3rd graders and helped with choir for 1st-6th grade students.  However, as a surprise the preschool kids performed a few of songs too.  The first two is on video one.  Poor Maddie was hidden behind some tall kids and then sat down until I asked if she could be moved on the third song (video two).  They all did great.  Hope you enjoy!

P.S.  sorry about the shaky video...I'm going to have to fire my videographer (me) lol!!



1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

They did so good. Loved Amazing Wonders Aviation. Great VBS. Callie loves those songs too.