Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End of 2013

So sorry about the lack of posts the last two weeks. I have been busy enjoying time with family and friends.  I have also come down with the crud and I just haven't had the motivation to post.  I promise to do the rest of the posts in 2014.  

2013 for our family has been great.  We celebrated big birthdays, me turning 30.  We had great family trips and enjoyed being together.  For the first time we decided to stay instead of move.  Yes, we had a chance to move to another city, actually three.  

2014 is going to be a BIG year for our family.  We are going to Disney (the whole family) in March, I'm running my first 1/2 marathon in April, Mike and I will be celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss, and to celebrate 10 years...mike and I will be heading to Jamaica.  We will have two 5 year olds in August, I'm hoping I will have a job (I'm working on it), and we plan on enjoying another year with family and friends.  So, goodbye 2013, it was a wonderful year, but I can't wait for 2014!! Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: