Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Shower "Sweet" Success

Today I hosted a baby shower for my cousin. They had a little precious girl a month ago whom they have named Olivia. The theme of the shower was "Sugar & Spice" and everything was pink and brown. Unfortunately I did not have a photographer there so all I have are my quick pictures I took before the guests started coming in. I wish I knew how to take photos, but they aren't terrible. I had a dessert table set up of cupcake and cookies and of course milk.








There was another table filled with veggies, fruit, cheese & crackers, spinach dip and punch.

The hit of the party was my Create-a-onesie station. I wished I had gotten a shot of all the finished onesies. There were some VERY creative creations!


I knew there were going to be some kids coming to the shower so I had one table set up for them to eat at. Like I mentioned earlier, I wish I had some better pictures, but at least I have what I have.


I also had some Chinese lanterns hung up over by the windows (don't think I have any pictures). I had so much fun doing this shower. The more parties/showers I throw the more I want to do this for a living.

No comments: