Friday, April 15, 2011

Copycats

If you don't think kids are always watching you, than you are dead wrong! I have heard and watched both of the kids do or say exactly the same thing I do. I have 3 stories to share.

The first happened about a week ago. Zack was trying to get off out little toddler teeter totter and he fell (it didn't hurt him). Maddie looked at him and said "You okay?". It melted my heart.

Two days ago I was in the kitchen waiting on toast in the toaster oven. I had one arm on the island and leaning over with my legs crossed one in front of the other. Then Zack came over and put the arm on the island and tried his little best to stand just like mommy. So sweet!

Today's story happened this morning. Maddie came up to Zack and she handed him his milk. When she handed it over she looked at him and said "Say thank you!". All I could do was chuckle.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: