Thursday, September 1, 2011

Open House at Preschool

Yesterday was open house at 1st Baptist. The twins first day is next week. They both did great! I think they are going to really enjoy it. I did notice we had the smallest kids in the class. There was actually a boy on the big side standing beside Maddie at one point. It was like looking at a little baby doll beside one of those giant stuffed animals you win at a fair. So funny!

The only pic I took was when they were off playing. Zack is in a bean bag chair and Maddie is reading a book. After the one hour of meet and greet teachers and classmates mommy and daddy left the kids for orientation. When we came back we were told the kids were great. I really do think they will enjoy the class.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: