Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10 of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for my best friend Crystal! We met in 6th grade. We both swear that under our breaths we hated each other because we were jealous of each other's talent. Then in 7th grade we were thrown together in class and we became best friends ever since. So I have been lucky enough to have her in my life for over half my life. We have been through sooooooo much together. We have one of those connections that if you play games against us that requires you to have inside gags that means your going to lose against us!!! She is the type of friend if I don't call in a while and then call up, we pick up like it was the next day. I love her so much and don't know what I would do without her! So today I am thankful for my best friend, Crystal!!

No comments: