Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28 of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for our Church Choir. I must be honest, we visited a LOT of churches when we moved here to Mooresville. Almost all of the churches have moved to a contemporary band (don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with a band), but there is something about a church choir to me! When we visited First Baptist, I immediately fell in love with the choir! So we came back. I joined the choir back in January of this year and I have roped Michael to join in August. When we have practice until late, they provide a nursery to watch the kids. Most of the time it is just our kids in the nursery. I mentioned earlier about how someone came to pray with us before Zack's surgery, well...that person was our Choir Director. They are all just wonderful people and all incredibly talented. I just love being apart of it! We are doing a very LARGE musical this year for Christmas and I can't wait to show it off! So today I am thankful for our Church Choir!

No comments: