Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30 of Thankfulness

Well, I did it! Today is the last day of Thankfulness. Next month I will be posting daily advent activities that I have planned out for the kids to do.

Today I am thankful for this blog. I actually started blogging back in 2008. Most people don't know this, but this is not my 1st blog. I started a blog that is completely private right after I found out that I had an ectopic pregnancy. It was an excellent release of fears, frustrations, and sadness. Then I started a public blog ,(this one) about 6 months later. The blog now has become my window for our family that lives farther away, a great "baby book", and just another way I can express myself creatively. I hear a lot of comments that they enjoy reading it (even if they aren't left on the blog). I have actually taken the time to read everything back over and take a trip down memory lane sometimes! So today I am thankful for this blog! Thank you all for taking the time out of your schedule to read up on the Nowells!

No comments: