Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9 of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for technology! Technology is an awesome thing when used for good. Currently, Mike and I are heading to Chapel Hill for UNC's homecoming this weekend. Mamaw and Papaw offered to watch the kids, however, Mamaw also promise to watch Aaden and Bentley for Aunt Stacy. So Mamaw asked if she and dad could take the kids with them to GA. So, last night I got a message that Zack needed mommy. Thankfully Aunt Stacy and I have an iPhone. So we were able to do Face time with each other. For those that don't know what face time is, it is pretty much the same as Skype, but directly through the phone. So he got to see mommy.

Also, each week we Skype with Grammy & Pop and Grampy & Grandma. It is such a blessing to have this, because we might get to see them in person about once every 3-4 months. However, thanks to technology the kids see them at least once a week. So today I am thankful for technology!

No comments: