Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Consignment Time

If last week wasn't stressful and busy enough I decided to add to it. Yes, I'm crazy!! All day (minus the snow fun) Saturday and Sunday I worked on tagging and putting in clothes for Spring/Summer consignment. This season I have decided to try a different locale. The percentage was better and I loved that everything was keyed in online. That way if something is sold I know immediately. We will see If this is somewhere I want to come back. I wasn't impressed or happy with the way drop off went, but hopefully I do well. The picture below is to show you how many clothes I tagged in two days. By the way this pic doesn't show two bins already taken down and filled. I ended up tagging 210 outfits. I had tons more but didn't have the time to key them in...next sale!!

No comments: