Thursday, February 14, 2013

I "Mustache" You a Question...

Today was the kids' preschool Valentine's class party. I can not take credit for the idea. I got it from Maddycakes Muse! It was completely last minute due to the banquet being tomorrow night and I am gearing up for it! So I saw the idea and thought..."hey self, you have mustache candy molds already. Do this". And so I did. The kids LOVED the mustache chocolate suckers. Ms. Jennie got everyone's picture with the suckers. It was so cute. They had just enough time for a game. I had given all the kids a pair of chopsticks and some conversation hearts and tried to see if they could put as many hearts in a cup they could. There was one little boy that did it in less thanks a couple minutes. I was super impressed. Maddie was pretty good as well! The theme was "I mustache you question, will you be my valentine?" Sorry about the pics. They are all on my phone and I didn't start taking them until after we had started eating. Happy Valentine's Day!!!





No comments: