Friday, February 15, 2013

Dance Floor Lights

I am so proud of my latest project that I decided to share on my family site and party site (details will be on my party site).  A few months ago I was asked to sing at a Valentine's banquet for our Preschool.  I said I would love to, but do you need any help decorating?  When the director said sure I immediately was on Pinterest gathering ideas.  I came across a dance floor lighting that I fell in love with this picture.
I then ran across this blog on a tutorial for how to do it on the cheap (my kind of project!).  My issue?  I needed my poles to be upright indoor.  So after much collaborating with anyone that would listen, I got the idea from my dad to fix my problem.  So here is what mine look like.  (Sorry the lights weren't turned on.  I'll try and sneak a pic tonight.)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You never cease to amaze me! The decorations are as beautiful as your voice. So proud of you using your talents to serve others and God. Love you! Have fun!

Love,
MOM