Monday, February 25, 2013

Thank You

I want to say, I had one of the best birthday's ever!  I want to thank my hubby for taking me out on the town.  Mamaw and Papaw for watching the kids!  All my friends who took me out for laughs and fun (Crystal, Dean, Melanie, Jordan, Jennifer, Kevin) love you guys!  NC State for losing to my Tarheels (lol!).  All jokes aside it was so much fun!  I got lots of wonderful cards and FB wishes and I want to say THANK YOU to you all!!  I definitely felt the love!!  Michael and I have decided to throw a themed party in a couple of months (the first Saturday we will be available) and there will be MUCH more to come on this!  Also, I have decided to do the Dress A Girl pillowcase dresses in honor of my 30th.  I have decided to make 30 dresses.  I think I have collected about 5 or 6 pillowcases so far.  I know I have been asked about the pillowcases.  I know they can't be see-through.  They need to be pretty tough because the girls wash them in a river with rock.  They will literally go beat the dress with a rock until they get the dirt out.  If you would like to donate something I would be happy to take it (other things are double fold bias tape, 1/4" - 1/2" elastic, ribbon or anything to embellish the dresses).  Thank you again everyone for making my birthday so special!

No comments: