Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

First, let me apologize for no pictures. My camera is dead and I didn't know it until this morning. Sorry!



Comments by ZingerBug.com


Saturday Michael and I had our parenthood class. It was GREAT!! We ended up being the only couple that showed up, so the instructor changed the lesson to whatever we wanted to learn (which was a lot). Her name was Donna and if you are preggo in RR we HIGHLY recommend taking her class. We received a ton of information and Michael got to learn how to diaper a girl and a boy and then he also got to learn how to swaddle. Poor thing also got to hear and see (via video) all the disgusting parts of labor. (If anyone has ever seen the Valentine's episode of Friends where they watch the birthing video, I felt exactly like Rachel...especially where she tells her friends to "Shut up you don't have to do it".) But like I said, the class was great. It was an all day class instead of doing several 1 hr classes, we were there from 9am-3pm.

We got home and Michael's dad and step mom came up and put up our other crib. We are now DONE with the nursery. I will post pics later once my camera is charged. I'm absolutely in love with it and wouldn't change a thing. After we put the bedding on and the men showered we headed out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants here in Eastern NC. It is on Lake Gaston, Watersview Restaurant. It was wonderful as always!! This morning Michael had to sing at church with an ensemble so we had to go to the early service. Before we left we said goodbye to Mike and Pam and gave out Father's day gifts. After lunch with the Merkel's at Logan's we headed home and have had a VERY lazy and relaxing day.

A big shout out to my dad.... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! Also to my Daddy-to-be, hubby, LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery completed! Or see it in person! Yay, it won't be too much longer now!