Monday, August 3, 2009

Two weeks from TODAY!!

14 days from now (two weeks) my babies will be here. That is just so exciting to think about. I'm still hoping they will come earlier, but to know that it won't be longer than 14 days is just so wonderful!!!

Tomorrow I go in for my 37 week appointment for a normal check up. Michael gets to go to this one and it will be with my normal doctor. I'm looking forward to it. I am also glad I finally go every week, because some how it makes the weeks go by a little faster.

3 comments:

Amy and Michael said...

Tell them you are not leaving without your babies in your arms!

Debbie said...

It seems like Amy may be right about taking home those bundles of joy. Just heard from Michael and they're at the hospital right now. It's August 4th early in the morning and I'm anxiously waiting by the phone to hear of the arrival of Zack and Maddie.

Amy and Michael said...

THEY ARE HERE!!!! ANYONE WHO READS THE COMMENTS - THEY ARE HERE. Came this morning very early. I'm sure they will send all the details later and I will wait and let them do that, but wanted those who read this to know!