Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve with the McCaskill's

First, let me apologize for not blogging in a few days.  Once you read my story you will learn why.  I am finally back from the dead (I was sick as a dog...Zack still is). 









































Christmas Eve we went to the McCaskill get together.  My last post is of the aprons and superman capes I made.  I have one picture of Aaden modeling the cape.  I didn't get the girls...I'll have to get Maddie later.  The food was great and the passing out gifts were great.  Then when things were calming down...out of the blue Zack got sick.  I don't mean a little, a TON!  And it was all over me.  Every piece of clothing was covered!  Luckily I had my bag from staying at Mamaw and Papaw's house the night before, so I had to change into my pajamas.  Poor guy had come down with the stomach bug.  After he got sick he acted fine.  Once we got home later that night, right before bed he got sick again.  This time all over Maddie and Daddy.  So instead of going to bed I had to give baths.  Throughout the night he acted completely fine again.  He actually kept getting up and coming into our room and then back to his, then back to ours, off and on for about 2 1/2 hours until I told him not to do it again.  He wasn't crying or anything he was just showing he has learned how to get out of his room and into ours.  (He actually did this a few times last week also.)  So mommy and daddy didn't get but a couple of hours of sleep that night. 

No comments: