Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas with the Graves Family

The day after Christmas we usually get together with the Graves (Mamaw's side) side of the family.  Zack I believe at this point had gotten dehydrated and was just not his self (very lethargic), he was also still sick.  So, Mike stayed at Mamaw and Papaw's house with Zack and the rest of us went to the Christmas get-together.  After the party, we came home and played.  Right before the kids went to bed is when it all happened...  First Bentley got sick, then I got sick, then Papaw, and then Michael.  It was awful!!!  The entire night us three adults were up (I will spare you the details).  We were out of it the next day and a half.  Unfortunately we were supposed to have gone to visit Grammy & Pop and then Grampy & Grandma starting on Tuesday.  With all of us HIGHLY contagious, and Zack is still sick, we felt it best that we not get them sick.  (I would NEVER forgive myself if I got all of them sick.  Especially since Aunt April was going to be going into labor any minute.) So we are going to have to visit with them a little later.  I left my camera so I will update the blog with Stacy and Mamaw's pics from the Graves party.

No comments: