Friday, December 2, 2011

Sneak Peak

As I mentioned yesterday I have a wedding shower this weekend.  It is actually Michael's Aunt Kim who is getting married.  I wanted to share a sneak peak of my wreath I created.  Can you tell the theme of the shower?

This wreath was actually pretty easy, it just took a little while to make.  I took green tissue paper, folded it several times then cut small slits about half way through to look like fake grass.  Then I wrapped it around my wreath form.  It took about 20 single pieces of tissue paper.  Once the grass was on, I glued on the golf balls, tees, and little mini flags I made out of scrapbook paper and sucker sticks.  I also put a bow on the top.  I'm looking forward to sharing more details of this shower soon!

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Okay you are going to have to sit down and show me how to do half, maybe even a quarter of how you do this stuff. Really cute!