Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some BIG News!

For the past two years I have gotten several comments like "You need to start your own business".  I have talked to Mike about it on SEVERAL occasions and even thought about it constantly.  Mike wanted me to just jump right in, but due to fear of failure and just plain chicken, I was scared to.  This brings me to my Christmas gift...





I opened this Christmas morning.  It was my gift from Mike.  I am officially an LLC.  I am currently working on a BLOG and many other things.  The company's name is Party Right Now.  It was a wonderful gift!  I am so excited, nervous, and just thrilled about this new adventure!  Stay tuned for much more to come.  I am a business owner!!!

2 comments:

Amy and Michael said...

You are going to do wonderful! I have never seen anyone think of such cute ideas for everything! What a wondeful Christmas Present

ann said...

Congrats!!!! We all believe in you, now you have to believe in yourself! You go girl!!