Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Weekend

Our weekend started a little early this past week. Mamaw took the day off and came over to join us in our Christmas shopping. She also helped mommy get the kiddos to see Santa. We had so much fun Friday! After shopping we went home where we were joined by Papaw and daddy. Then Papaw and Mamaw watched the twins for us so Michael and I could do some much needed Christmas shopping done without the kids. Saturday they also took them out for dinner and watched them so Michael and I could go to a Christmas party. Thank you so much Mamaw and Papaw for a wonderful weekend! Also thank you for cleaning my house, putting up our outdoor Christmas lights and helping me cook!
Mom has more pictures on her camera...they will be up soon. (Can u send them to me mom?)

No comments: